Re: GNOME in the press - 2012-12-05

On Wed, December 5, 2012 10:08 am, flavia weisghizzi it wrote:
Hi all!I suppose that people who will say that yesterday was better there
will be always a galore, everywhere.I personally believe that we don't
have to regret about this or about a bad article, but "to use" the
attention a journalist has regarding GNOME to ask her/him, in proper way,
to write something correct. A wrong article depends from a lack of
informations, and very often journalists made a weird job. But this
marketing team could help them giving infos :)my two cent :)

I've been trying to contact the authors as these articles have been coming
out to take advantage of the attention.  Does anyone have Katherine's
email address? I've used social networking to get in touch in the
meantime.