much about GNOME 3 - though he was interested enough in GNOME to
invite me up there.

Emily

On Wed, Dec 5, 2012 at 5:20 AM, Juanjo Marín <juanjomarin96 yahoo es> wrote:

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
Para: marketing-list gnome org
CC:
Enviado: Miércoles 5 de diciembre de 2012 11:05
Asunto: Re: GNOME in the press - 2012-12-05

On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 09:01:57AM +0100, Dave Neary wrote:
 LinuxInsider.com: "Return of the King: GNOME 2 Is Making Its Way
 Back":
http://www.linuxinsider.com/story/Return-of-the-King-GNOME-2-Is-Making-Its-Way-Back-76753.html

WTF. An article consisting of opinions of people on slashdot and sites
such as "Linux Rant" as well as random people on Google+?

This aside from getting the basics wrong. It was not about getting
"GNOME 2" back.

LOTR and Journalism 2.0 :-P

Just to note that the best way to react is to focus in the what we want to communicate and not spend time
with counter-arguments.

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin