Re: push back on negative articles

Hey Bruce,

Unfortunately, Thursday's packed for me - I'm actually 9 months pregnant,
so between doctor's appointments and calls that I've tried to schedule for
these last weeks, a number of my days have really filled up. If email
works for you just as well, I think it would be easier. And there's the
added benefit that I can send some of the questions to other GNOME people
if it makes more sense for them to answer them to make for a better story
:)

Otherwise, I'm more free on Friday so we can definitely work something out.

thanks again for your interest in this!
karen