happy birthday GNOME website!

As many of you know from GUADEC, GNOME's 15th anniversary is coming up
very soon - on August 15! Some of us were talking about putting up a
website, and after Andreas' suggestion at GUADEC I went ahead and
registered

HappyBirthdayGNOME.com and HappyBirthdayGNOME.org

What should we have on the site?

We've got all that great footage taken by the outreach participants at
GUADEC, which we should definitely use if we can...

We don't have a lot of time, so I think we should keep things simple, if
possible.

karen