Re: A11y @ Ohio Linux Fest

On Mon, April 16, 2012 6:53 am, Emily Gonyer wrote:
I am planning to attend Ohio Linux Fest this year one way or another - I
have family in Columbus to stay with, so it shouldn't be a big deal at
all.
I'm game to help however I can, manning a GNOME booth or an A11y booth or
doing anything else thats needed. Just let me know :)

Emily

On Sun, Apr 15, 2012 at 7:41 PM, Bryen M Yunashko