Re: Who needs help, with what?

On Thu, September 29, 2011 7:51 am, Emily wrote:
Hi there, I'm trying to jump in and help out with stuff, and have seen a
couple emails over the last couple days about folks no longer working on
certain projects, or needing lots of help, but no real specifics on how
anyone can help. Can everyone submit an email with what their doing and
what
they need help with? That way myself and anyone else who is reading can
contact them and we can get things moving again?

Good idea! During a meeting might be a good time to figure this out too,
as I think there are a lot of tasks that may not have a definite owner
right now. Does anyone else have time constraints to a meeting time that
haven't chimed in yet? I'll go though the responses and see if there are
time slots that work for everyone.

karen