Re: marketing list round up

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Karen Sandler <karen gnome org>
Para: marketing-list gnome org
CC:
Enviado: miércoles 28 de septiembre de 2011 3:41
Asunto: marketing list round up

Hello marketing team!

There have been a few things that seem to have fallen by the wayside here
and I was wondering if maybe it would help to have monthly or bi-weekly
IRC meetings? If there was a time that worked for everyone, it would be
nice to have a place to review some of our medium and long term goals.

I think that regular meetings could help to get the things done. I'd
like to attend these meetings. I live in Spain and I could attend after
work, this means I'm usually available from 14:30 UTC til 22:30 UTC.

Some things off the cuff that we have to discuss are:
    * writing Q3 and annual reports
    * the website
        - Friends of Gnome program

Fundraising campaigns is another topic that is worth to discuss. It's been
long time ago since we did our last fundraising campaign [1]

[1] http://stormyscorner.com/2010/03/one-step-closer-to-a-sys-admin.html

        - adding a sponsorship page
        - promoting our merch store and those of preferred vendors
    * creating a press list

Plus, folks tend to have new ideas when there's a meeting to attend :)

karen