Re: interview for SCALE website

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Karen Sandler <karen gnome org>
Para: marketing-list gnome org
CC:
Enviado: lunes 19 de septiembre de 2011 6:36
Asunto: interview for SCALE website

hi everyone!

Looks like the SCALE guys want to interview me for their website. I
mentioned that I'll want to talk about the GNOME 3.2 release, and I know
they want to get to the medical devices issues. I'm planning to try to
highlight the nonprofit side of software, and that having great, easy to
use software like GNOME is essential to preserving freedom in all of our
computing.

What points do you think I should be sure to hit?

thanks!
karen

Hi Karen,

IMO, web integration in the desktop is the hot new feature of GNOME 3.2.

take a look to the release notes http://library.gnome.org/misc/release-notes/3.2/

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin