Colour management in release-notes

Hey Richard,

I need some urgent help with the release-notes. I want to finish the
release-notes within 2 days, but I know nothing about the colour
management. Could you assist to explain and give a screenshot?

I read https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointOne/Features/ColorManagement

but not sure what bits are in GNOME 3.2.

This is what currently is written:

|      <title>Colour management</title>
|      <para>
|        Due to differences in the way colours are shown, the same picture can look
|        different between monitors. Similarly, when the picture is printed its
|        colours might have changed again.
|      </para>
|      <para>
|        GNOME &gnomeversion; allows to calibrate devices to ensure the shown
|        colours are representative.
|        XXX / TODO: https://live.gnome.org/ThreePointOne/Features/ColorManagement
|    </para>

Wiki has the following:
|     * Watch for profile changes (listen to colord signals) and apply new or changed profiles to the display
|     * Watch for color calibration devices and start a color-management tool if one appears
|
|   There is a control-center panel that allows to associate color
|   profiles with devices such as monitors, printers or scanners, and
|   also lets you calibrate these devices if the necessary
|   hardware/software for that are available. The focus of the panel will
|   be more on letting a casual user fix occasional color issues than on
|   all-out color management. The latter will be better served by
|   explicit color management support in applications that need it, as
|   well as a dedicated color-management tool.

I only noticed colour calibration in 3.2. How could I set an existing
profile for e.g. my monitor?

Could you also give me a nice screenshot? Something which is shiny and
makes it clear for the user. Please avoid having the mouse cursor on the
screenshot!

--
Regards,
Olav