Re: New look for live.gnome.org

On Sun, Sep 11, 2011 at 20:31, Andreas Nilsson <nisses mail home se> wrote:
Hi!
Just a heads up that I'm making some touchups of live.gnome.org to match the rest of the website.
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/mockup-wiki.png
http://www.andreasn.se/diverse/temp/mockup-wiki.svg

Great! \o/

I wonder if there should be a clear visual difference still, so the pages are not mistaken with official pages. Because for example some pages may be outdated, or have prospective content, etc. Some visual to show that it's live content. Maybe a ruler looking like teared paper? or?

What do you think?

Luc

- Andreas