Re: Gnome Journal Moved!

Epic win! How long did it take for this to happen? 4 years? More?

Thanks Emily!

--lucasr

2011/10/14 Emily <emilyyrose gmail com>:
Just wanted to let everyone know I have finished moving all the articles
files from gnomejournal.org to thegnomejournal.wordpress.com. Not sure what
the proverbial 'next step' is or how to go about it though. If anyone has
any new articles finished and ready to publish, please email them to me and
I'll happily put them up!

Emily
--
Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it. Boldness has genius, power
and magic in it. -  Goethe

Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and
those who matter don't mind. - Dr.Seuss

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts
can be counted. - Albert Einstein