Re: extensions.gnome.org release

----- Mensaje original -----
De: Jasper St. Pierre <jstpierre mecheye net>
Para: marketing-list gnome org; Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>; Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl>
CC:
Enviado: lunes 21 de noviembre de 2011 19:05
Asunto: Re: extensions.gnome.org release

Sure. Just know that from checking the website's error log, there's
15-20 people trying to guess random passwords each day, so I doubt
there would be a shortage of people noticing. Launching quietly also
gives us enough freedom in case we want to take it down for
maintenance or wipe all the data, which isn't excluded as a
possibility at this point.

Hi !

I think that is very important to have a clear policy about requirements and
the process of inclusion of extensions in the website/service. Just to
mention, but I guess this has been done :-)

Also think that it needs to be clear how to get support for 3rd party
extensions. And finally, apart the general information about the exntension,
I think the info about the author (person/company) of the extensions
should offered in a way that makes appealing to the authors to get their
extension published there.

Cheers,

  -- Juanjo Marin