Help Request: GUADEC Sponsor Brochure

Hi all,

The GUADEC 2012 committee is hoping some people from the marketing team will help us develop the sponsor
brochure.

We've begun work on the text using an etherpad document, at http://piratepad.net/4kQiFcpPjm, and we would
welcome input on the contents, wording, proofreading, etc.

Then, once we're settled on the text, we will need assistance with layout. We're targeting both existing and
potential new sponsors, and attractive visuals will be very helpful. We're targeting a final version during
November, so we can approach corporate sponsors whose fiscal year rolls over on January 1.

If you're interested in helping, please feel free to contact me. We also have bi-weekly team meetings on IRC
which people are welcome to join; you can find information on the next one at
http://live.gnome.org/GUADEC/GUADEC-2011-1107

Best regards,
Bob Murphy

P.S. GUADEC 2012 will be held in A Coruña, Spain. Core days will be July 26-29; plans are to hold hackfests
and perhaps other meetings on July 30 and August 1, and perhaps before the core days as well.