preparing to market GNOME 3.2

According to http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointOne Monday will mark the end of the feature proposal & discussion period for the 3.1.x development series. Once we know what sorts of improvements are going to be in 3.2 (touchscreen support, for instance?), we can figure out what's most salient and who needs to be told about those enhancements, and start prepping our marketing plan.

We won't need as huge an effort as we had for 3.0, but we'll still be happier if we start light planning early. Five months away....

-Sumana