Re: The last long steps of the gnome.org website

Hey Allan and Andreas!

I'll be working the most I can to help on that during all the following days.

I'll give a pause in the localization plugin by now and focus in the
design of the pages (we can't have translated content in time anyway).

By the way, I got a question regarding this structure. Do we want to
keep the news area[1] right now?

PS: I just changed the way WordPress handles the footer menu. Now
there is only one "footer" tab, instead of "footer-N" for each column.
To make a different column, just adjust the tree. Code is committed,
but if it is not correctly displayed in the website, it needs to wait
to be updated in the server.

Good night from 04:33 in the morning! :)

[1] http://wptest.gnome.org/news/2010/10/desktop-summit-2011-to-be-held-in-berlin-germany/