Re: Q4 Update

Paul:

Would you like me to add the board report to the Wiki page, or does it
make sense to just add it to the foundation.gnome.org Q4 report?  What
do I need to do to fix this?

Or does my overlooking the instructions to put the report on the wiki
mean that this Q4 report will not have the board report now?

Brian