Re: Fallback / Classic Mode

Hello Allan,

Do you have any suggestions for our marketing materials in this respect?
It would be great if you could look over the materials that are
currently in production. I'll send you them.

Please do!

Sysadmins in general, or sysadmins in the contexts that Brian wrote
about? I'm unaware of plans to tackle either of these...

The large deployment sysadmins, basically the users of the distros
providing corporate desktop (such as RHEL/Solaris/SLED), Dave Richards
from PGO is probably a good example of the type I'm thiking about. I'm
unaware of any plans myself as well, and I am not sure who is going to
work on this. It might be worth having a chat with the guys taking
care of these distros.

--
Un saludo,
Alberto Ruiz