Re: Video #2 RFC

On Mar 20, 2011 5:05 AM, "Allan Day" <allanpday gmail com> wrote:
>  * Lorem ipsum: realistic content would be better. I'll be online in a
> couple of hours - ping me and I can work something up for you if you'd
> like.

I did that intentionally for two reasons: more people who speak other languages will see the videos than English speakers once the translations are done and Lorem ipsum is as close to internationally recognized "giberish" that I could think of, and I don't want people's eyes to be drawn to content on the screen instead of the interface.

>  * 'it's as easy as that': unnecessary, I think. It could be pulled.

I will edit this out. Very easy to do.

>  * Hearing the script out loud, I realise that the script I wrote could
> be better. There are some repetitions of 'screen', for instance. Here
> are some alternatives:
>
> 'With GNOME 3, you can easily make a window fill half the screen. To do
> this, drag the window as before, but push it to one side. This is really
> useful, because you can use it to easily view two windows at once.'
>
> 'Again, each window can be returned to normal by dragging it away from
> the screen edge.'

Too late to refilm the speaking but I will try to cut to avoid that ackwardness you mentioned.