Re: Any Shared Slides - "New Features for GNOME 3.0"

Hola,

Le mercredi 16 mars 2011, à 17:37 +0100, Dave Neary a écrit :
Hi,

If I may be so bold, I think that we should not have a "what's new in
GNOME 3" presentation, but a "What is GNOME" presentation.

Presentations should not just concentrate on the new & shiny, but on the
whole experience. Many people have not been watching closely for a
number of years - this is an opportunity to show how great GNOME is, in
general.

vuntz is giving a presentation in Lyon, he might be persuaded to share
it here?

Do you really think I have slides for a talk that I'll give in three
weeks? ;-)

FWIW, my approach is likely to be something like "why is GNOME 3 so
great for you". If you take the highlights from the gnome3.org page, you
actually get a good part of the content for such a talk.

I like what Dave suggests, though. Maybe we can simply add some slides
about the philosophy of the project, with examples illustrating that,
that were already in GNOME 2. It certainly won't hurt, at least.

Cheers,

Vincent

--
Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.