Re: GNOME 3.0 parties - photo gallery and Photo competition ?

2011/3/12 Frederic Crozat <fred crozat net>
On Fri, Mar 11, 2011 at 5:40 PM, Emily Chen <emilychen522 gmail com> wrote:
> For Best Photo Competition, in my mind, it is easy to do if we choose one
> photo tools, like picasa or flickr.
>
> For example, let's say we will have a photo set called "GNOME 3.0 Launch
> Party" , everyone can view and vote on each photos.
>
> Is there better tools for Best Photo Competition? Anyone can suggest ?

I have to agree regarding Flickr 'group' as a tool to do photo
contest. We used it several time for "Photographic background contest"
when I was working at Mdv.
I also have a small C program to download all photo from a set, which
can help to do selection locally.

Thanks for offering. People will be interested to use your tool to download all photos locally.

For the best photo, I am thinking the best way should be on-line.  The most visited photo ? Do we officially create a set for Best photo, can we share the account to upload photos ?

-Emily

--
Frederic Crozat