Re: spreading the word in india and making a little money for GNOME

Hi Frederic,

This is definitely a good timing as we'll be having a GNOME 3.0 hackfest and GNOME.Asia Summit in Bangalore in about 1 month time. Would that qualify as an article? If so I'll try to draft something once I'm done with the gnome3.org map representation of the launch parties (in 2-3 days maybe).

That will be perfect. In addition, we can also post a box ad for the event on the website if your need to boost registration.

Best
Swapnil