Re: GNOME 3 DVD, help needed

Le jeudi 03 mars 2011, à 15:01 +0000, Alberto Ruiz a écrit :
Hey Vincent, Fred,

Great job on the live CD, GNOME really needs this.

Now, if I find bugs on the LiveDVD while testing that are not related
to GNOME code, where should we report them?

Ideally, you'd report them to openSUSE (currently in
bugzilla.novell.com), but if it's only a small amount of bugs, you can
tell me directly.

Note that the current image is based on openSUSE 11.3, and it will soon
switch to openSUSE 11.4, so those kind of bugs might be fixed already
:-)

Cheers,

Vincent

--