Re: Can we document how to do GNOME announcements, please?

Hi,

Vincent Untz wrote:
Le mercredi 08 juin 2011, à 09:44 -0600, Stormy Peters a écrit :
On Wed, Jun 8, 2011 at 3:57 AM, Dave Neary <dneary gnome org> wrote:
1. Either:
 - Make http://news.gnome.org a Wordpress blog and document who can add
news items to it
And remove the other feeds? Or just have a way to publish news too?

I'd actually simply make news.gnome.org redirect to www.gnome.org/news
and find a better place for the other feeds on the current
news.gnome.org.

Me too. That depends on how "official" we want to keep gnome.org/news,
personally I think aggregating articles about GNOME occasionally is
good, as long as the original content stays around 30% - 50% of the total.

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary