Re: Volunteers needed for the Desktop Summit!

On 07/22/2011 07:52 PM, Andreas Nilsson wrote:
On 07/18/2011 03:34 PM, Ekaterina Gerasimova wrote:
..there will be a table provided for exactly this purpose near the
registration. I can recommend a few places in Berlin which will do the
printing and Andreas Nilsson will get some of the more recent GNOME
designs together.
These things would probably be good to sell:
* Adult t-shirt
http://andreasn.se/diverse/temp/ds-tshirt.pdf
To be printed on a dark gray t-shirt.
* Stickers
http://andreasn.se/diverse/temp/gnome-stickers.eps
* Kids t-shirts
http://andreasn.se/diverse/temp/ds-tshirt.pdf
To be printed on a light blue t-shirt.

Do we also have some unsold older stuff left? Like past FOSDEM t-shirts or the OLPC t-shirt?
- Andreas