Re: Custom Tablecloth Proof for GNOME Event Box

On 2011-07-21 10:03, Yu Liansu wrote:
于 2011年07月20日 21:54, Stormy Peters 写道:
Would someone be willing to design and order two GNOME table clothes for the event boxes? (We could probably just use the logo with the word GNOME in white on a green table cloth.)

Do you think if this banner can be considering?

Or may I can try to design another one, if this is not fit. Since I already drafted some design stuff for GNOME visual identity during my internship. So I wish it can come in handy someday:)
I love the idea!
The shadows might be a bit of an issue to print on fabric, and it might be good to consider another color than white for the background, as it can get dirty (especially from coffee stains) quite quickly.
Apart from that, great stuff!
- Andreas