Re: Official announcement and invitation to GNOME 3.0 Hackfest and GNOME.Asia Summit 2011

On Sat, 2011-01-22 at 19:45 +0100, Andre Klapper wrote:
On Sat, 2011-01-22 at 19:04 +0100, Vincent Untz wrote:
Le vendredi 21 janvier 2011, à 23:41 +0800, Frederic Muller a écrit :
So Hackfest registration is happening here:
http://live.gnome.org/Hackfests/GNOME.Asia2011 , call for papers for
the conference is here http://live.gnome.org/GnomeAsia/CallForPaper
and conference registration will be opening soon.

What's the plan on the marketing team side? Do we have people who can
go? I didn't see any replies on marketing-list to the previous mails,
unless I missed something.

Same question goes for Documentation.

The documentation team will have a hackfest a few weeks earlier
in Toronto. There are two main reasons for having that hackfest
instead of using GNOME.Asia. First, more of our team can attend.
Second, any work we do in the last few days leading up to the
release won't get translated.

--
Shaun