Re: 4/14 Friends of GNOME videos finished and posted

Jason D. Clinton wrote:
On Sat, Jan 22, 2011 at 07:05, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com> wrote:

        It would be really good to have screenshots from this kind of
        system for

        gnome3.org. (Hint hint!)

Thoughts on optimal screen size for screen shots? I'm targeting
1280x720 for the videos (for obvious reasons) but I could use the
xrandr scale magic to get a native screen of any size for the screen
shots.

Good question. The main consideration is what looks best; anything in
the 1280x800 - 1366x768 range seems fine in my experience. (1366x768 is
the resolution of the images that are on the site at the moment.)

Best,

Blog: http://afaikblog.wordpress.com/
IRC: aday on irc.gnome.org