3.0 Marketing Schedule

Hi all,

I've spent some time working on the 3.0 wiki pages recently. We now have
a home page for 3.0 marketing [1] and an updated schedule [2]. (I have
removed some names from this - I did try and contact the relevant
individuals - please put yours back if I made a mistake!)

I have a couple of questions about the schedule that I'd like to clear
up:

* GNOME Ambassadors - what is happening with this? What would it involve
in the context of the 3.0 campaign? If it definitely isn't going to
happen in time for 3.0, I'd prefer to remove it from the schedule.

* Thank you cards - this is on the schedule, but I've got no idea who
we're thanking or what we're thanking them for. :)

Outside of these issues, please let me know if there's anything
obviously wrong with the schedule. I'm particularly interested in the
timing of key activities: how far in advance of the release should we be
circulating the press release, for example?

Best,

Allan

[1] http://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/ThreePointZero
[2] http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/MarketingRoadmap