Re: www.gnome3.org launch

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 06:59, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
I'd like to get at least one video up. There is http://people.gnome.org/~jclinton/gnome3_video2_beta.webm and http://people.gnome.org/~jclinton/gnome3_video2_beta.ogv but it needs to be re-spun for the latest look and feel. I could do that this evening (baring solving some Rawhide problems).

The re-spin isn't going to happen tonight. I just finished beating ffmpeg on rawhide in to submission and will have to build kdenlive and mlt from source tomorrow because the rpmfusion packages are 9 months out-of-date.

So, shooting for tomorrow evening.