Desktop Summit Sponsorship document - was(Re: Q4 Updates Due)

On 01/12/2011 05:45 PM, Dave Neary wrote:
Hi,

Frederic Muller wrote:
A shame that the Sponsorship opportunities document has been produced
with Mac OS X 10.6.2 Quartz, one would have expected Scribus to be used
on either GNOME or KDE (or that the information be removed from the pdf
file).

Yes, indeed - but when we use a designer for documents, they will use
the tools they use. We do prefer to use designers who use free tools,
but there are not that many out there.

Cheers,
Dave.

Is it possible to get the source files (it was done under Scribus apparently) and pdf-ize it under GNOME then? (or have the desktop information removed?

I still believe it would "look better".

Fred