Re: Short slide decks for use in GNOME community presentations

Hi,

Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
Has anybody gotten back to you regarding this?  We are heading into the
second of week of January now.

I sent Vikram my feedback before the slides were set to the foundation
(via InitMarketing, who I have done a little work with). I'm happy with
them as they are. I would be interested in seeing someone give a 30
minute proposal by mixing and matching these though - seems like it
would take still some work to do.

Cheers,
Dave.
--