Re: Fwd: FreeWear.org - Royalty Report (2011/01).

On 02/15/2011 05:42 PM, Juanjo Marín wrote:
Hi !
The FreeWear is a store that traditionally worked with us, at least in Spain (I think they produce the
t-shirts for the GUADEC held in Spain and other local events).
In this case, shall we consider to link them at GNOME Hispano page - http://www.es.gnome.org/
it's like KDE, they link them at http://www.kdehispano.es/
but I don't find any freewear link at kde.org yet
I think we should have a policy for the marketing agreements. Though I don't really know if we already have
one. If this agreedment was approved, I guess we are ok giving non-exclusive permissions and we are ok with
competing offers. I think there are other open questions like if all the merchandising material on sale
should be approved or not by us.

BTW, It seems that the Spanish Zazzle store, zazzle.es, doesn't have a page for all the GNOME products, and some of
them are called "el GNOMO" products (it seems they are translated automatically)

http://www.zazzle.es/logotipo_horizontal_del_gnomo_camiseta-235423661381377863

Cheers,

   -- Juanjo Marin