Seeking Spanish speaker to edit Spanish articles for GNOME Journal Hispano

We're now receiving, editing, and uploading articles for the 1 March GNOME Journal, which will be a special bilingual edition. Paul and I will lead the English-language editing, but we'd like assistance for the Spanish versions. If you read and write Spanish fluently and can proofread, please let us know by Thursday 17 February. Thanks!

More about GNOME Journal's plans: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeJournal

Thanks,
Sumana Harihareswara
GNOME Journal Release Organizer & Editor