Re: GNOME 3 Q&A

Allan Day wrote:
Frederic Muller wrote:
On 02/04/2011 03:44 AM, Stormy Peters wrote:

On Thu, Feb 3, 2011 at 2:19 AM, Allan Day <allanpday gmail com
<mailto:allanpday gmail com>> wrote:

    [1] http://www.doodle.com/nhgec7p29ebyfgcf

I filled out the time. But like Sri, if I'm not traveling, I can monitor
it throughout the day, usually 7am-4pm MT plus some time in the evening.
The week of Feb 21st I'm traveling.

Stormy

I can be in the channel from 0:00UTC to 16:00UTC

It's looking like 15 or 17 February is going to be best. Any
preferences? Any more volunteers?

I'll start putting some information on the wiki for this soon. It
hopefully shouldn't be too long before we can start advertising.

I've put a first draft of the user day information up here [1]. Feel
free to make corrections or improvements, or to provide me with
feedback. We can hopefully start advertising the event very soon.

Best wishes,

Allan

[1] http://live.gnome.org/ThreePointZero/UserDays
--