Re: GCI: Update Gnome Usergroup Info, Introduction

Hi Jason,

How are things going on your end? Do you need some kind of help?

Fred

On 01/14/2011 08:11 AM, Jason Lo wrote:
I sent it to the main contact listed. If I don't get a reply soon, I'll
try the mailing list.

On Thu, Jan 13, 2011 at 3:35 PM, Tobias Mueller <muelli cryptobitch de
<mailto:muelli cryptobitch de>> wrote:

    Heya,

    On 07.01.2011 06:07, Jason Lo wrote:
     > Hi, just an update. I've sent emails to Gnome [...] Deutschland
    so far, and am waiting for replies.

    Where have you sent the mail to "Germany" to? I can't find it in the
    archives for gnome-de
    <http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-de/2011-January/thread.html>.

    Cheers,
      Tobi