Re: Mission statement status

I too think we should put our mission on the about page.

Right now it lists our values, not our mission.

Stormy

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 11:20 AM, Jason D. Clinton <me jasonclinton com> wrote:
After reviewing a few email threads that mentioned the topic, it seems
that the most up-to-date copy of the mission statement is held here:

https://live.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/ConferenceMaterial/Brochure

I don't have any complaints about the statement--I actually love it.
However, I am wondering if the statement getting prominently placed on
http://www.gnome.org/about/ was blocking on the new website launch or
some other reason?