Re: [kde-promo] marketing meetup at DS

On Mon, Aug 8, 2011 at 4:52 PM, Jos Poortvliet <jos opensuse org> wrote:
On 2011-08-08 Karen wrote:
On Sun, August 7, 2011 4:31 pm, Jason D. Clinton wrote:
As far as I can tell from following Twitter, Stormy is the only
person from
the marketing team who is at the summit. Probably a good idea to
reach out to her to see if she can make it.

Actually, the timing's not great, as Stormy and I both have the
advisory board meeting on Wednesday.

Is there another time that could work? Would Thursday be too late?

I'd be fine moving both sessions (the GNOME and the cross-desktop one)
to the Thursday. I hope to see Dave there, as well as stormy, Karen and
whoever else is interested.

I have moved the session but await info from the KDE peeps if it works
for them too ;-)

So when is it now? I do not see it in the schedule. Is this the cross
desktop promo meetup? I seem to have come into this email thread
halfway through so i'm a little confused ;-)

We have ours (kde-promo) at 9 on Thurs.

Cheers,
Stu