Re: Fwd: Tanath9 sent you a message: Comments disabled?

El jue, 28-04-2011 a las 13:21 +0200, Olav Vitters escribió:
On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 05:10:08AM -0600, Stormy Peters wrote:
More seriously:
1) comments are not meant to provide feedback
   I guess you'll get too many negative comments and censor accusations
2) this person does not abide by the Code of Conduct
3) we should ensure all our communication channels follow the Code of
Conduct
4) assume moderating for CoC is a lot of work

I totally agree with Olav. By experience I don't think is worth to spend
efforts moderating. For me the number of "I like" and people who marked
as "favorite" is good enough feedback.

Cheers,

    -- Juanjo Marin