Re: getting a domain of srilanaka.gnome.org

On Tue, Apr 19, 2011 at 6:37 AM, Olav Vitters <olav vitters nl> wrote:
It first starts off with 'events'. Wordpress doesn't do 'events'. It is
going to be wasteful if we spend time setting something up if apparently
everything is fine (plain HTML and Wordpress).

E.g. with a CMS or Wordpress I don't see anyone handling conferences..
maybe some plugin exists, but if we don't know, we (sysadmins) won't
plan for it (or even have time for it).

Please give some thought to what is really needed. We might not be able
to provide it, but at least we'll know up front.

Wordpress has plugins for *everything*. I'm sure we can find one for
events and registrations. I may have some time today to look for a
plugin, but I may need a reminder.

Christer