Re: Longtime KDE user, excited by Gnome 3

El vie, 15-04-2011 a las 08:56 +0200, Dave Neary escribió:
Hi,

Better still just pick one phrase that stands out. How about:

"I am very impressed and excited by a number of the new things you've
done, particularly towards usability and efficiency. It feels like you
have stepped it up a notch. Workspaces finally feel like they're
reaching their potential and usefulness with Gnome 3!"

+1 I think is more elegant and fair not to mention comparisons with
other environments