GNOME 3 digital marketing bundle

Jos Poortvliet wrote on 7 April 2011:

Another thing. I have collected some marketing materials for inclusion
on the DVD. Including a PDF-ified version of the gnome3.org page
including the video's (and their subtitles), a collection of
posters/banners and the presentation templates as well as some
creative commons material (2 albums and the latest Blender movie
"sintel"). Took me a while to collect but you'll have about 350 MB of
additional Cool Stuff (TM) besides the awesomeness that is GNOME Shell
;-)

Jos, that sounds pretty neat. Can you gzip and upload that somewhere so other folks can have access to it, possibly to burn & give away on its own? Allan and I are working on curating GNOME 3 marketing materials to ensure that future distro releases and GNOME 3.x version launches have marketing material to leverage, so even just a complete *list* of everything you included would be a great jumping-off point.

Thanks!

best,
Sumana