Re: Marketing tasks for Outreach Program for Women applicants

Hi,

Stormy Peters wrote:
Ideas for marketing tasks? Tasks for the application process (so small
tasks!), not the internship itself. (Although if you have ideas for that
too, that'd be great. Please feel free to add yourself as a mentor,
http://live.gnome.org/GnomeWomen/OutreachProgram2010#participating-projects.)

Writing!

How about we pick 7 or 8 areas where we want a 2 page hand-out - along
the lines of (implicit in all these is "on a GNOME desktop"):

* Multimedia
* Media creation
* Games
* Graphics
* Office productivity
* System administrator tools
* Developer tools
* Accessibility
* Hardware integration (Just Workingness)

Cheers,
Dave.

--
Dave Neary