Re: Blogs on ereaders

El sáb, 25-09-2010 a las 13:09 -0500, Bryen M. Yunashko escribió:
Have we gotten Planet GNOME onto Kindle and other ereader products?  I
haven't been able to find it yet (though I'm still learning my Kindle).
From what I've gathered...Amazon charges 99 cents a month for delivery
of blogs and pays 30% of revenue to the blogger (in this case GNOME
Foundation.)

Do we need some legal clearance to do this? Given that the content
itself is not Foundation's content but from the bloggers syndicated.

I guess a simple waive when accepting to be on pgo would do?