Re: Software Freedom Day

"Bradley M. Kuhn" <bkuhn ebb org> writes:

      On 08/30/2010 09:57 PM, Paul Cutler wrote:

        GNOME did a press release for Software Freedom Day
        (http://softwarefreedomday.org/) last year.   This year it's
        Sept. 18th
        - do we have any plans to celebrate SFD?

        Anyone want to volunteer to organize the press release and
        participation?

Stormy wrote:

We could also put a banner up on gnome.org <http://gnome.org> and
Planet GNOME just on Sept 18th.

If anyone has time/inclination we could do a GNOME Software Freedom
Day banner, if not Software Freedom Day has several we could choose
from: http://wiki.softwarefreedomday.org/Artwork