Re: collecting posters, tshirts and screenshots

Hi,

Stormy Peters wrote:
and it seems people are always asking for a previous tshirt design.

If Brian is OK with that, I'd really like to get one of the original
OLPC t-shirt designs he proposed printed up... think you could get that
one on there?

Please feel free to add any you may have. (Or point me to them.)

I did some posters from backgrounds for a conference a couple of years
ago that looked quite nice:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/art.gnome.org/backgrounds/GNOME-DropsIII_1024x768.jpg
http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/teams/art.gnome.org/backgrounds/GNOME-BlueSky_1024x768.jpg

In addition to "Desktop of Happy People".

I also printed up an SVG that Mairin made as the cover of the GNOME
branding guidelines, adapted for a poster size I wanted. Which I love.
It's attached here.

Cheers,
Dave.
--