Re: Getting more people to a11y talks

Em Sáb, 2010-09-11 às 22:11 -0500, Bryen Yunashko escreveu:

In November, I will be giving a keynote on GNOME Accessibility at
LatinoWare in Brazil and I'd really like to get the ball rolling in
thinking about how to ensure maximum audience attendance at events
like this and making this a truly worthwhile trip.

Hey, great news. In 2008 I gave a talk at Latinoware about a11y. The
title was: "Computador para todos: Acessibilidade no GNOME".
Translating: "Computer for everyone: Accessibility on GNOME".

The room was full. I showed a11y "live", with Orca, Mousetweaks,
Magnifier, etc... There were blind people there... It was really great.
People enjoyed it a lot.

Jonh Wendell
http://www.bani.com.br