Re: Software Freedom Day

Hi Zonker,

Is it enough to say that GNOME developers around the world are participating in Software Freedom Day and list the activities we know about?

I think Tomboy Online Alpha is launching right about then ... we could use that to explain we are expanding software freedom to hosted services. Paul?

Stormy

On Tue, Aug 31, 2010 at 7:35 AM, Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net> wrote:
On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 2:57 PM, Paul Cutler <pcutler gnome org> wrote:

> Anyone want to volunteer to organize the press release and
> participation?

I'll happily write the release if we're doing anything.

Best,

Zonker
--
Joe 'Zonker' Brockmeier <jzb zonker net>
About: http://www.dissociatedpress.net/about/