Re: Copy for Linux 92

Hi Joey,

On Thu, 2010-09-02 at 18:11 +0200, Joey Ferwerda wrote:
I don't know,

I still think we should put emphasis on GNOME 3 since it starts to get
more attention at  the moment.

Like i said before, i like the ad (and indeed it was a little to
androidish, but maybe a penguin captures the concept better then a
cat :P), but i do not think it is the right one for right now.

If it is a decision from the community to use this ad though, you got
my support.

It seems like we have a lot of support for the cat robot (#gnome-design
and identi.ca comments) so I think we should just go with it, time is
short and I'd rather not come up with another iteration without strong
copy & concept.

Here is the print-ready PDF:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/gnome/gnomead_final.pdf

(Scribus source is in the same dir)

I'm going to head out for lunch and if there's no serious objections by
the time I get back I'll go ahead and submit it.

~m