Re: review request: GNOME marketing flyer for new users in less economically developed countries.

Hi Andre,

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 5:12 PM, Andre Klapper <ak-47 gmx net> wrote:
Am Freitag, den 29.10.2010, 15:33 +0200 schrieb Ben Konrath:
http://bagu.org/scratch/GNOME-dev-world-flyer.zip

Small typo fixes:

"disablites" misses two I and should be "disabilities".
"distrobuitions" should be "distributions".
"evironment" should be "environment".

Thanks! I made the corrections a re-posted the files:

http://bagu.org/scratch/GNOME-dev-world-flyer-v2.zip
http://bagu.org/scratch/GNOME-dev-world-flyer-v2.pdf

The icons are bit messed up in the pdf because the inkscape print to
pdf doesn't seem to be able to handle gradients. I'll have to work
around that some how.

Thank, Ben