typography on brand old: 2.32 banner

Hi all,

I vote for freedom of the typography on brand.

Any reference to the GNOME is associated with this visual sign of the "foot".

The style of typography word for "GNOME" should be a choice location or user.

Allow the community to identify with a printer.

Even Google on holidays, it held the same typography. They make some jokes.

"Open Source Branding"

.ValessioBrito